Apple Develops a Dust-Proof Keyboard
Apple's technology giant Apple is working on a new MacBook laptop keyboard that will be protected against dust, crumbs and other microscopic particles. A prototype of the product is now patented, Mashable reports.
Creating a keypad that prevents the penetration of dust particles between the buttons will eliminate the need for the users themselves to take time to clean the keyboard.
Apple's solution is to add a protective structure to the inside of each button. A special mechanism will repel the particles and ensure that the spaces between the keys are as tight as possible and are comfortable to press.
It will probably come into use in 2019.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria