Son Killed his Mother after a Scandal in Bourgas
76-year-old woman was murdered by her son after a scandal in Burgas, reported "24 hours".
The murder happened on March 9th. The police confirmed by indicating that the perpetrator was detained for 72 hours by a prosecutor's decree.
The drama was played in Bl.5, in Lazur, in the apartment of the Chilbievi family. At 18 o'clock, 35-year-old Marian Chilibiev himself made a call and said his mother was in a helpless state. The son claimed that after the two quarreled he pushed her, she fell and died.
However, many bruises were found on the body of the 76-year-old Binka, the police said. After the autopsy it became clear that the woman had died of suffocation. According to neighbors, the scandals in Marian's home and his mother were almost uninterrupted, cries often heard from their apartment.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany