British Police Investigating Suspicious Substance at Parliament
Police are investigating a suspicious substance at the British parliament in Westminster, with two people taken to hospital as a precaution, reported Reuters.
“There has been no evacuation, but the affected area has been cordoned off.”
Last month, police investigated white powder sent to an office in parliament, which was later found to be harmless.
Police said specialist officers were assessing the suspicious package on Monday.
“London Ambulance Service attended and two people, a man and a woman, have been taken to hospital as a precaution,” they said.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Germany Pockets EUR 2.9 Billion from Greece Bailouts
- » Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
- » The Netherlands Gave the Green Light for Macedonia's Talks with the EU, but are Expected to Veto Negotiations with Albania
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters