British Police Investigating Suspicious Substance at Parliament
Police are investigating a suspicious substance at the British parliament in Westminster, with two people taken to hospital as a precaution, reported Reuters.
“There has been no evacuation, but the affected area has been cordoned off.”
Last month, police investigated white powder sent to an office in parliament, which was later found to be harmless.
Police said specialist officers were assessing the suspicious package on Monday.
“London Ambulance Service attended and two people, a man and a woman, have been taken to hospital as a precaution,” they said.
- » Erdogan: Putin and I Share an Opinion on Terrorists
- » PM Borissov Met with the New US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Herro Mustafa
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » Gallup International: 600,000 Bulgarians Admit that they Would Sell their vote
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » Erdogan and Putin Will Meet in Sochi Today to Discuss the Situation in Syria