British Police Investigating Suspicious Substance at Parliament
Police are investigating a suspicious substance at the British parliament in Westminster, with two people taken to hospital as a precaution, reported Reuters.
“There has been no evacuation, but the affected area has been cordoned off.”
Last month, police investigated white powder sent to an office in parliament, which was later found to be harmless.
Police said specialist officers were assessing the suspicious package on Monday.
“London Ambulance Service attended and two people, a man and a woman, have been taken to hospital as a precaution,” they said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » LIVE: Health Minister Ananiev: The Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria is Extended
- » Croatia's Ruling Party Wins Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Serbia Declares a State of Emergency in Belgrade
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison