UN : Over 1,000 Need Urgent Medical Evacuation from Syria's Ghouta
More than 1,000 people, mostly women and children, are in urgent need of medical evacuations from Syria's besieged enclave of Eastern Ghouta, the United Nations said on Monday, cited by AFP .
"There are more than 1,000 people who require medical evacuations. The majority of them are women and children," Linda Tom said from the UN's humanitarian coordination office (OCHA) in Damascus.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary