Putin Ordered the Destruction of 737 Boeing with 110 Passengers on Board
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the destruction of passenger planes that have been reported to carry a bomb for the purpose of assaulting the opening of the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014. Ultimately, the tragedy was avoided.
This is stated by the head of Russia himself in a documentary. Putin says he has received information that the plane traveling from Ukraine to Turkey was abducted.
"They told me: an aircraft from Ukraine to Istanbul was kidnapped, and the kidnappers want a landing in Sochi," Putin says.
According to data provided to the head of state of Russia, the pilots of Turkish Boeing 737, with 110 people on board, said a passenger in the plane had a bomb and told them to divert the course to the Russian city where the Winter Olympics began.
Putin adds that he has been informed by security officers that the procedure in such a situation is to take off the plane.
"I told them: act as planned," Putin admits. Minutes later, he received another call, informing him that it was a false alarm. Soon after, Putin himself arrived at the stadium for the opening of the Sochi Olympics.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC is Proposing to Confiscate the Assets of Violators of EU Sanctions
- » Soros: The War in Ukraine could be the Beginning of World War III
- » Will Bulgaria’s Prime Minister join the EU Liberals
- » Moscow: Sanctions should be Lifted to Avoid a Food Crisis
- » Day 91 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Separatists took over Settlements in Donetsk, Kyiv blew up Warehouse with 180 Russians inside
- » Orban will be able to Rule with Decrees due to the War in Ukraine