Railroad Worker Killed in a Work Accident
Railroad worker died in a terrible incident on the railway line near Plovdiv during repair works. This was announced by the National Railway Infrastructure Company (NRIC). The tragedy happened at 10.30 on Monday. In the Plovdiv distribution point - Krumovo undercutting machine, passing through the road in the direction of Dimitrovgrad, stroke the employee of NRIC. The man carried out a current repair of arrows on the road to Asenovgrad in the section. In this section, the railway from Plovdiv is divided into two - one for Dimitrovgrad and the other for Asenovgrad.
An investigation is being carried out by the specialized bodies and the state-owned enterprise NRIC. Inter movement of trains has ceased.
NRICs express their sincere condolences to the relatives of the dead.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey: Huge Forest Fire in Marmaris
- » Bulgarian TV Crew Attacked in Serbia
- » Fire in the Train Sofia - Burgas, Passengers were Evacuated near Aytos
- » A Car Crashed into Crowd of People in Berlin, One Person was Killed
- » Bulgaria: 3 Dead after a Train hit a Truck in the Vidin region (UPDATED)
- » Macedonian Singer living in the US was the one who Set on Fire Bulgaria’s Cultural Center in Bitola