Vidin governor: No Drinking Water Pollution in Bregovo
There can be no pollution of drinking water for people in Bregovo, as the pumping station near the areas flooded by the Timok River does not operate, Vidin Governor Albena Georgieva told FOCUS News Agency.
Bregovo is receiving water from another pumping station, located much farther from the flooded areas, she said. The situation in Bregovo remains the same as yesterday, there has been no increase in water levels, she added.
In Vidin municipality, the river flooded agricultural land in the area of Inovo village, but there is no danger to people, the governor said.
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Moderate Wind
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice