Vidin governor: No Drinking Water Pollution in Bregovo
There can be no pollution of drinking water for people in Bregovo, as the pumping station near the areas flooded by the Timok River does not operate, Vidin Governor Albena Georgieva told FOCUS News Agency.
Bregovo is receiving water from another pumping station, located much farther from the flooded areas, she said. The situation in Bregovo remains the same as yesterday, there has been no increase in water levels, she added.
In Vidin municipality, the river flooded agricultural land in the area of Inovo village, but there is no danger to people, the governor said.
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Greece
- » It will be mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Isolated Showers and Thunder Possible
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Highs between 27C and 32C
- » Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali