Attention: Dietary Supplements with Dangerous Substances are Sold Online
On the market there are nutritional supplements for weight loss with banned substances, warn the Bulgarian Pharmaceutical Union. Most often they are available online.
''We have sent them for analysis and indeed this data is true, there are nutritional supplements sold on the internet that contain sibutramine, which is extremely dangerous to consumers'', said Prof. Ilko Getov, President of the Bulgarian Pharmaceutical Union, before bTV.
Care must be taken with authorized fat burning medicines, most of them are prescription-only. They can harm people with liver and kidney problems and should therefore be taken under medical supervision, experts say.
The healthy weight loss for a month depends on the kilograms we start to lose weight, said Professor Donka Baikova, a nutritionist. In the case of attenuation from high-grade obesity, a reduction of 10 kg can be expected in the first month. At a lower degree of obesity - normally 4 kg. to be the decline for the first month. In the coming months, the body takes measures to deal with the losses, the weight loss is slowed down to 3 - 5 kg.
For weight loss, it is recommended to take about 1200 calories per day. We must make such a diet that it is the level of basic metabolism and include our reserves in active incineration, Prof. Baikova explained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests
- » Bulgaria: Another Elderly's Home with COVID-19 in Varna