Borisov will Honor the Memory of the Jews Deported from the Territory of Macedonia
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in a commemorative ceremony marking the 75th anniversary of the deportation of Jews from the territory of the present-day Republic of Macedonia.
In memory of the victims of the Holocaust, Prime Minister Borisov and his Macedonian counterpart Zoran Zaev will bring a wreath to the monument to the Jews who died in Skopje. This will be the first participation of a Bulgarian Prime Minister in celebrating the anniversary of the deportation of the Jews from the territory of the present-day Republic of Macedonia.
Representatives of the Jewish community were also present at the official Bulgarian delegation for the ceremony. During the visit, bilateral talks between Prime Ministers Borisov and Zaev are planned.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area