Borisov will Honor the Memory of the Jews Deported from the Territory of Macedonia
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in a commemorative ceremony marking the 75th anniversary of the deportation of Jews from the territory of the present-day Republic of Macedonia.
In memory of the victims of the Holocaust, Prime Minister Borisov and his Macedonian counterpart Zoran Zaev will bring a wreath to the monument to the Jews who died in Skopje. This will be the first participation of a Bulgarian Prime Minister in celebrating the anniversary of the deportation of the Jews from the territory of the present-day Republic of Macedonia.
Representatives of the Jewish community were also present at the official Bulgarian delegation for the ceremony. During the visit, bilateral talks between Prime Ministers Borisov and Zaev are planned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus