Jason Derulo will Sing the Anthem of the Football World Cup in Russia
American star Jason Derulo will sing the official anthem of the World Cup this year, which is to be held in Russia.
Derulo publishes the pre-release composition on his YouTube channel. The singer presented the singles a week earlier than his official premiere scheduled for March 16, writes Sun.
Derulo will perform Colors at the opening ceremony of the championship, which will take place on June 14th.
The football world cup will be held in 11 Russian cities. The final is on July 15th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir