Jason Derulo will Sing the Anthem of the Football World Cup in Russia
American star Jason Derulo will sing the official anthem of the World Cup this year, which is to be held in Russia.
Derulo publishes the pre-release composition on his YouTube channel. The singer presented the singles a week earlier than his official premiere scheduled for March 16, writes Sun.
Derulo will perform Colors at the opening ceremony of the championship, which will take place on June 14th.
The football world cup will be held in 11 Russian cities. The final is on July 15th.
- » US and France Agreed to Extend the Negotiations on the Digital Tax
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?
- » Berlin Summit: The World Leaders Reached an Agreement on Libya
- » The British Government is Considering Moving the House of Lords Outside London
- » Jordan's Parliament Passed a Bill Banning Gas Imports from Israel