Jason Derulo will Sing the Anthem of the Football World Cup in Russia
American star Jason Derulo will sing the official anthem of the World Cup this year, which is to be held in Russia.
Derulo publishes the pre-release composition on his YouTube channel. The singer presented the singles a week earlier than his official premiere scheduled for March 16, writes Sun.
Derulo will perform Colors at the opening ceremony of the championship, which will take place on June 14th.
The football world cup will be held in 11 Russian cities. The final is on July 15th.
- » France Evacuates 900 Migrants from a Camp near the English Channel
- » The UK Supreme Court Is Debating whether Boris Johnson's Decision to Suspend Parliament's Work Is Legitimate
- » Putin, Erdogan and Rouhani Discussed the Future of Syria
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today
- » Tens of Thousands of Workers in the US Strike against General Motors
- » More than 30% Increase in Migrants in Greece since the Beginning of the Year