A Passenger Plane Crashed during Landing in Kathmandu
A passenger plane crashed during at the international airport of the Nepal capital Kathmandu "Tribhuvan". For the time being, it is unclear whether there are victims, the Associated Press and TASS reported.
The plane, which has fallen on a field near the airport, has ignited and heavy smoke came out of it, said a representative of the airport administration, quoted by the AP.
The aircraft is owned by the private Bangladesh airline company, USS Banglades Airlines. It arrived from Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh.
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured
- » The Bodies of 25 Killed in a California Cruise Ship Fire Were Discovered