Bulgaria will Participate with a Band at the Eurovision (Video)
Bulgaria will be represented by the specially created group "Equinox" in this year's Eurovision Song Contest.
The song selected by the jury is called Bones, and the performers are Zhana Bergendorf, Vladimir Mihaylov, George Simeonov-Jay, Johnny Manuel and Trey Campbell. Composer of the song is Borislav Milanov.
The 63rd edition of the forum will include representatives of 42 countries, united by the motto All Aboard!
The Bulgarian group will be on stage during the first semi-final on 8 May in Lisbon. The voting for the Bulgarian song will be possible for the audiences and juries of 21 countries (Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, UK, Greece, Estonia, Israel, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland).
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June