Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
According to the preliminary data, in January 2018 the index of production in section ‘Construction’ calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data was 5.1% above the level of the previous month. In January 2018 working day adjusted data showed an increase by 24.2% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2017, according to the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
In January 2018 the construction production, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was above the level of the previous month. Index the production of building construction rose by 5.3% and production of civil engineering - by 4.8%.
On an annual basis in January 2018, the increased of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined from the positive rate in the building construction, where the growth was by 31.6% and in the civil engineering - by 15.5%.
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » Industrial Production Index Rose by 0.8% as Compared to June 2019
- » Turkey Begins Avocado Exports to Bulgaria
- » A Gas Pipeline Contract From Turkey Through Bulgaria to Serbia is Expected to be Signed on September 5
- » The Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline is 75% Complete
- » 12 Companies Want to Participate in Belene NPP Project (Updated)