Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
According to the preliminary data, in January 2018 the index of production in section ‘Construction’ calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data was 5.1% above the level of the previous month. In January 2018 working day adjusted data showed an increase by 24.2% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2017, according to the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
In January 2018 the construction production, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was above the level of the previous month. Index the production of building construction rose by 5.3% and production of civil engineering - by 4.8%.
On an annual basis in January 2018, the increased of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined from the positive rate in the building construction, where the growth was by 31.6% and in the civil engineering - by 15.5%.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity