The Death of a Pregnant Woman in a Hospital in Kardzhali is being Investigated
A 23-year-old woman died on Friday morning in the obstetric-gynecological department of the Kardzhali hospital, the hospital reported.
The woman entered the hospital two hours earlier, in the ninth month of pregnancy with an approaching term.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated to clarify the case. A triple forensic expertise was appointed. An internal check is carried out, the Regional Health Inspectorate and the Regional Health Insurance Fund are informed. It is due to be audited by the Executive Agency "Medical Audit".
- » One of Bulgaria's best Water Polo Players Died in an Accident on Mount Olympus in Greece
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes