The Death of a Pregnant Woman in a Hospital in Kardzhali is being Investigated
A 23-year-old woman died on Friday morning in the obstetric-gynecological department of the Kardzhali hospital, the hospital reported.
The woman entered the hospital two hours earlier, in the ninth month of pregnancy with an approaching term.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated to clarify the case. A triple forensic expertise was appointed. An internal check is carried out, the Regional Health Inspectorate and the Regional Health Insurance Fund are informed. It is due to be audited by the Executive Agency "Medical Audit".
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents