The Death of a Pregnant Woman in a Hospital in Kardzhali is being Investigated
A 23-year-old woman died on Friday morning in the obstetric-gynecological department of the Kardzhali hospital, the hospital reported.
The woman entered the hospital two hours earlier, in the ninth month of pregnancy with an approaching term.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated to clarify the case. A triple forensic expertise was appointed. An internal check is carried out, the Regional Health Inspectorate and the Regional Health Insurance Fund are informed. It is due to be audited by the Executive Agency "Medical Audit".
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany