Eggs from a Poultry Farm in General Toshevo will be Withdrawn from the Stores
Eggs from the poultry farm in General Toshevo, where avian influenza was detected, are being withdrawn from the commercial network in Varna and the province, BNT reported.
There are lots of contaminated eggs delivered, but there is no room for panic, say the District Food Safety Authority. After heat treatment, the virus is destroyed. It is not clear how many eggs have reached the shops.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Doctor: COVID-19 Causes Baldness
- » Bulgarian Scientist: By Christmas, COVID-19 Related Deaths could be 7 Times Higher
- » Greece Celebrates its National Holiday under Strict Measures against Covid
- » WHO: No COVID-19 Vaccination Document should be Required when Traveling
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 5643 New Cases, 154 Dead, 25,425 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted