Eggs from a Poultry Farm in General Toshevo will be Withdrawn from the Stores
Eggs from the poultry farm in General Toshevo, where avian influenza was detected, are being withdrawn from the commercial network in Varna and the province, BNT reported.
There are lots of contaminated eggs delivered, but there is no room for panic, say the District Food Safety Authority. After heat treatment, the virus is destroyed. It is not clear how many eggs have reached the shops.
- » Plovdiv: Latest Bird Flu Case Affects 43,000 Laying Hens in a Farm in Trilistnik
- » Weekly Clinical Examinations in Bulgarian Pig Farms Continue
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Several Models of Change in the Healthcare System are Being Discussed
- » World Health Organisation: Rising European Life Expectancy Undermined by Obesity
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet Approved BGN 6 Million for a Scientific Health Program
- » 12 Passengers Fall ill on Board 2 Separate American Airlines Flights to Philadelphia from Europe