The World Championship for Tattooing - 420 Artists from 40 Countries (Video)
This year it is not only the World Football Cup, but also the World Tattooing Championship. The tattooing contest will be held this weekend, and the event host is Paris. 420 tattoos from 40 countries will take part on the 9th, 10th and 11th March in the French capital in the 8th edition of the fest.
"Tattooing is a social phenomenon that has existed for a long time and has had ups and downs, but for several years it has grown enormously," said one of the champions, the tattoo artist Ten-Ten.
Tickets for the show are two types - daily (from € 27) and three days (€ 60). But besides the buzz of the machines, there will be a lot of live music from different hard rock bands. And those who want to make a tattoo will have the opportunity to do it with some of the best in the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir