Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells
Fernando Verdasco (Spain) is the first rival of Grigor Dimitrov in the Tennis Masters Series in Indian Wells (US $ 7.97 million). The 34-year-old former No. 7 in the world defeated Guido Pella (Arge) in Round 1 with 6:2, 1:6, 6:2 and arranged a meeting with the Bulgarian No. 3 who rests on the start of the main scheme.
So far, Grigor Dimitrov and Fernando Verdasco have met three times, with the Bulgarian winning two times. Each of their previous matches was decided in 3 sets.
The fourth match between Dimitrov and Verdasco will be played tomorrow night and the exact time will be known when the organizers publish the official program for Saturday.
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing