Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells
Fernando Verdasco (Spain) is the first rival of Grigor Dimitrov in the Tennis Masters Series in Indian Wells (US $ 7.97 million). The 34-year-old former No. 7 in the world defeated Guido Pella (Arge) in Round 1 with 6:2, 1:6, 6:2 and arranged a meeting with the Bulgarian No. 3 who rests on the start of the main scheme.
So far, Grigor Dimitrov and Fernando Verdasco have met three times, with the Bulgarian winning two times. Each of their previous matches was decided in 3 sets.
The fourth match between Dimitrov and Verdasco will be played tomorrow night and the exact time will be known when the organizers publish the official program for Saturday.
- » Second Blow for Bulgaria's National Football Team Before the Games Against Cyprus and Slovenia
- » Bulgaria's Nova Broadcasting Extends English Premier League Rights
- » Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Could Make Bulgaria Debut after Impressing for English Burton Albion
- » Kubrat Pulev Could Challenge Anthony Joushua in 2019
- » Bulgaria’s Best Tennis Player Dropped Out From the Top 10 of the World ATP Rankings
- » Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Romania with an Idea for a Joint Hosting of the Football World Cup