GERB and EPP Open a Campaign for the European Elections in Sofia
The European People's Party (EPP) and GERB today open the campaign for the upcoming European elections in 2019.
In Sofia are EPP President Joseph Daul his Deputy Dara Murphy, and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov hosts the event, BNR reported.
Under the motto "Europe is starting in your village, city, region", a joint European campaign will be launched by local and regional ERA leaders to restore confidence and increase engagement with the European Union. The campaign aims to enable people to express their views on Europe before the election.
More than 400 local mayors and regional politicians, members of the EPP from the European Parliament and the European Committee of the Regions, are expected to attend the Sofia Tech Park Forum. The Delegates will speak with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, Joseph Daul, Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova, Tsvetan Tsvetanov
Part of the forum is dedicated to the theme "Regions and cities investing in education to strengthen European values", which will be attended by Commissioner MariyaGabriel, Commissioner for Digital Economy and Digital Society.
- » Bulgaria is the Worst in the EU Ranking on the Rule of Law for 2018
- » Rights of Bulgarian Citizens in the UK Will Be Guaranteed Even After a Hard Brexit
- » International Companies Awarded Bulgarian Students in Brussels
- » Sales of Diesel Cars Fall Across the EU, Excluding Bulgaria and Estonia
- » The European Commission Again Lowered Bulgaria's Economic Growth Estimate for 2018
- » The Minimum Wage in Bulgaria is 286 Euro, in Luxembourg - 2071 Euro