For the First Time Bulgarian Movie Portraing Transgender Person Will be Presented Within the 22nd Sofia Film Fest
The traditional JAMIESON Price for Bulgarian Short Film is held for the 15th time within the 22nd Sofia Film Fest. A five-member jury chose 12 of the 65 nominated films, one of the finalists being Transfiguration by director Stefan Ganov.
The mysterious synopsis of the film reads: He is young and handsome and he lives in Germany. Sometimes he is a she. He is honest with his mother. She understands him and accepts him. He has no father. He has an uncle in Bulgaria who knows only a part of his nephew - the masculine one. It's time for the whole truth.
The black-and-white film will be presented at the House of Cinema on March 12 at 21:00 and on March 13 at 12:00.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria