International Women's Day: McDonald's Flips Iconic 'M' Logo (Video)
In an innovative initiative, multinational fast food chain McDonald's has decided to flip its 'hallmark golden arches' on the occasion of International Women’s Day on March 8. At least one outlet of McDonald's in California has turned the iconic 'M' sign of the company upside down, according to reports.
- » Bulgaria is Among the Four Leading Countries in Europe in the Management of Ship Traffic
- » Bulgaria Is the Leader in the Number of Fintech Companies in Southeastern Europe
- » An Electronic Labor Exchange Platform Will Start Operating on the European Labor Day
- » Will the Fuels' Prices Go Up after the Saudi Arabian Refinery Attacks?
- » Brussels with a New Invitation to Municipalities to Apply for Free Wi-Fi
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%