International Women's Day: McDonald's Flips Iconic 'M' Logo (Video)
In an innovative initiative, multinational fast food chain McDonald's has decided to flip its 'hallmark golden arches' on the occasion of International Women’s Day on March 8. At least one outlet of McDonald's in California has turned the iconic 'M' sign of the company upside down, according to reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue