International Women's Day: McDonald's Flips Iconic 'M' Logo (Video)
In an innovative initiative, multinational fast food chain McDonald's has decided to flip its 'hallmark golden arches' on the occasion of International Women’s Day on March 8. At least one outlet of McDonald's in California has turned the iconic 'M' sign of the company upside down, according to reports.
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing
- » Hungary Increases its Share in the Paid-in Capital of the International Investment Bank (IIB)
- » Bulgaria's Average Insured Income was BGN 1015,82 In November
- » The Monthly Inflation in December 2019 was 0.7%