International Women's Day: McDonald's Flips Iconic 'M' Logo (Video)
In an innovative initiative, multinational fast food chain McDonald's has decided to flip its 'hallmark golden arches' on the occasion of International Women’s Day on March 8. At least one outlet of McDonald's in California has turned the iconic 'M' sign of the company upside down, according to reports.
- » Tesla Has a "Green Light" to Start Production in China
- » Netflix Has already Over 158 Million Subscribers Worldwide
- » Romania Back in the Game for the Volkswagen Plant
- » 6G Network Up to 10 Years?
- » Germany: Bulgaria Makes an Exclusive offer to Volkswagen
- » Prime Minister of Lower Saxony: There Is Currently no Chance for a Volkswagen Plant in Turkey