The National Gallery at the Age of 70
The National Gallery at the age of 70. Every month of the anniversary year in the gallery will present something new.
38 exhibitions are planned. The first - "European Dialogues" - will tell about the exhibition history of the institution and there will also be exhibits from the Louvre to arrive in Bulgaria as a guest exposition.
Novinite.com recalls that the National Art Gallery in Sofia received a donation of BGN 1 million and 840 thousand, accoding to the Bulgarian National Television.
The amount is left by the Bulgarian Margarita Zanef, who died in 2016 in Australia. She has emigrated there in the 60s of the last century. She has bequeathed a large sum of money to the Sydney Art Gallery.
- » Bulgarian Pavilion at the Venice Biennale was Visited by over 17,200 People
- » "Night 2019" in Plovdiv Offers Many Cultural Events
- » The Bulgarian Premiere of SOMEONE FROM HOME Will Take Place on September 15 at the Kino Cabana
- » Milko Lazarov's "Aga" is the Bulgarian Proposal For an Oscar
- » Theodore Ushev's 'The Physics of Sorrow' Animation with a World Premiere in Toronto
- » Vezhdi Rashidov Opens an Exhibition in Plovdiv