The National Gallery at the Age of 70
The National Gallery at the age of 70. Every month of the anniversary year in the gallery will present something new.
38 exhibitions are planned. The first - "European Dialogues" - will tell about the exhibition history of the institution and there will also be exhibits from the Louvre to arrive in Bulgaria as a guest exposition.
Novinite.com recalls that the National Art Gallery in Sofia received a donation of BGN 1 million and 840 thousand, accoding to the Bulgarian National Television.
The amount is left by the Bulgarian Margarita Zanef, who died in 2016 in Australia. She has emigrated there in the 60s of the last century. She has bequeathed a large sum of money to the Sydney Art Gallery.
- » Bulgarians Have Received an European Award for Development in the Film Industry
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders
- » A Monument of Pencho Slaveikov Was Opened in Milan
- » Exhibition Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci is Open in the Louvre