Albania Bans Imports of Cars Produced Before 2009
Albania will ban imports of cars produced before 2009, Albania's Minister of Tourism and the Environment, Blendi Klosi, told Tiranian TV News 24.
The Minister stressed that this government's move is aimed at reducing air pollution in the country and is in the interest of citizens because old cars are one of the main pollutants.
We will ban the import of cars older than ten years from the date of production. Cars produced before 2009 will not be able to enter Albania. This is done for a cleaner environment and a reduction of atmospheric air pollution. The old car consumes four times as much as a new car, said Klosi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU has No Plans to Withdraw from Ukraine and Expects the US to explain Why they did
- » Australia has Called on its Citizens to leave Ukraine
- » British Diplomats began to Leave Ukraine
- » NATO will Expand its Military Presence in Eastern Europe
- » Thousands Protested against COVID Measures in Brussels (VIDEOS)
- » Thousands Protest against Mandatory COVID Vaccination in Washington DC