Albania Bans Imports of Cars Produced Before 2009
Albania will ban imports of cars produced before 2009, Albania's Minister of Tourism and the Environment, Blendi Klosi, told Tiranian TV News 24.
The Minister stressed that this government's move is aimed at reducing air pollution in the country and is in the interest of citizens because old cars are one of the main pollutants.
We will ban the import of cars older than ten years from the date of production. Cars produced before 2009 will not be able to enter Albania. This is done for a cleaner environment and a reduction of atmospheric air pollution. The old car consumes four times as much as a new car, said Klosi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Israeli Siblings Freed from Hamas Captivity Shocked to Hear about Mother's Murder
- » Survey Reveals: 1 in 3 Bulgarians Embrace European Identity
- » Extraordinary Elections in Serbia 2023: Domestic and Foreign Factors Vying for Influence
- » Serbian President: Bulgarians are Resentful because We are More Popular in North Macedonia
- » Day 643 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Forces Breaking Through Defenses near Avdiivka
- » Hamas Released 11 Hostages - Israel Released 33 Prisoners