The Emir of Qatar Discussed with Rumen Radev the Opportunities For a Future Partnership
The Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani is on his first state visit to Bulgaria. With President Rumen Radev, he discussed the opportunities for developing bilateral relations.
They also commented on how to deepen the contacts between investment, business and academic circles. They also discussed future partnerships in the fields of economy, energy, agriculture, transport, trade and tourism.
After the official reception ceremony, Sheikh Al-Thani together with President Radev made a took a walks in the center of Sofia. A business forum with more than 60 representatives of Qatar companies is taking place during the visit. Sheikh Al-Thani will also meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
It is planned to sign a number of bilateral cooperation documents in the fields of entrepreneurship, education and science, energy, youth and sport.
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?