Google is Developing an Artificial Intelligence Program for the Pentagon
US company Google has signed a partnership agreement with the Pentagon.
The company will develop an Artificial Intelligence program that will be able to analyze photos taken with the use of drones, according to Gizmodo.
It is noted that some Google representatives have uncovered the idea of cooperating with the military ministry. Others point out that the project raises important issues in the field of development and use of machine training.
The Maven project, which is concerned, aims to improve the image analysis system made by drones. It involves the use of machine training. The technology makes it possible to recognize vehicles and other objects by 38 parameters. It also allows the tracing of people.
- » 750 Buses Block Sofia on 25 June
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven
- » A Man Threatened a Guard in a Sofia Mall with a Knife (VIDEO)
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa