Google is Developing an Artificial Intelligence Program for the Pentagon
US company Google has signed a partnership agreement with the Pentagon.
The company will develop an Artificial Intelligence program that will be able to analyze photos taken with the use of drones, according to Gizmodo.
It is noted that some Google representatives have uncovered the idea of cooperating with the military ministry. Others point out that the project raises important issues in the field of development and use of machine training.
The Maven project, which is concerned, aims to improve the image analysis system made by drones. It involves the use of machine training. The technology makes it possible to recognize vehicles and other objects by 38 parameters. It also allows the tracing of people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What did Bulgarians Search in Google this Year
- » Research Shows that the Pfizer Vaccine can only Partially Protect against Omicron
- » Prison for Anti-Vax Parents who Stop their Children from going to School in Greece
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Top WHO and US scientists: Omicron does not look Worse than Current Variants
- » Bulgarian University Students Celebrate the “Student Day” on December 8