Earthquake of 5.7 on the Richter Scale Detected off the Coast of the Indonesian Island of Seram
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 happened today off the coast of the Indonesian island of Seram, said the Geophysical Institute of the United States, quoted by Tass. The epicenter of the quake was 221 km east of the Amakai village in Maluku province, at a depth of 8 km. There is no evidence of the destruction and the danger of a tsunami.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)