Parliament Discusses Candidatures For Chair of the New Anti-Corruption Body
Parliament began working with the election of the Commission President to counteract corruption and to withdraw illegally acquired property. The candidates for the post are two - Plamen Georgiev and Nikolay Nikolov.
The agenda included two new subjects on the proposal of the National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva - second reading of amendments to the Law on Maritime Spaces and Inland Waterways and ratification of the International Convention for the Control and Management of Ship Ballast Waters and Sediments.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius