Parliament Discusses Candidatures For Chair of the New Anti-Corruption Body
Parliament began working with the election of the Commission President to counteract corruption and to withdraw illegally acquired property. The candidates for the post are two - Plamen Georgiev and Nikolay Nikolov.
The agenda included two new subjects on the proposal of the National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva - second reading of amendments to the Law on Maritime Spaces and Inland Waterways and ratification of the International Convention for the Control and Management of Ship Ballast Waters and Sediments.
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG