Albania Will Ban Imports of Cars Produced Before 2009
Albania will ban imports of cars produced before 2009, Albanian Tourism and Environment Minister Blendi Klosi announced. This step of the government is aimed at reducing air pollution in the country, he said. The Minister specified in the "Open Studio" broadcast on Tyrann TV News 24 that the measure is in the interest of the citizens because the old cars are one of the biggest polluters.
''We will ban the import of cars older than ten years from the day of production. Cars produced before 2009 will not be allowed to enter Albania. This is done in order to have a cleaner environment and reduce the contaminated air. An old car spends four times more than a new one. This is not in the interest of the citizens and certainly affects the pollution of the environment'', said Klosie.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria