Albania Will Ban Imports of Cars Produced Before 2009
Albania will ban imports of cars produced before 2009, Albanian Tourism and Environment Minister Blendi Klosi announced. This step of the government is aimed at reducing air pollution in the country, he said. The Minister specified in the "Open Studio" broadcast on Tyrann TV News 24 that the measure is in the interest of the citizens because the old cars are one of the biggest polluters.
''We will ban the import of cars older than ten years from the day of production. Cars produced before 2009 will not be allowed to enter Albania. This is done in order to have a cleaner environment and reduce the contaminated air. An old car spends four times more than a new one. This is not in the interest of the citizens and certainly affects the pollution of the environment'', said Klosie.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold and Windy with Max. Temperatures between Minus 5°C and 0°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and Cold with Max. Temperatures between Minus 3°C and 2°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Snow with Max. Temperatures between 3°C and 2°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow all over the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 6°C and 11°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 1°C and 6°C