Prosecutor’s Office Launched a Check in Concession in Pirin National Park
The Supreme Cassation Prosecutor's Office has started a check into the concession awarded in Pirin National Park following an alert submitted by The Greens Party. The check should be carried out within two months, the prosecution announced on 7th of March.
They explain that on February 26, the Prosecutor General received an alert from the Greens political party, which revealed facts about numerous violations of the current legislation in concluding and implementing a concession contract for territory in Pirin National Park.
The petitioners ask for a check of the actual owner of the concessionaire "Yulen" PLC, as well as identifying if there are violations by this concessionaire mainly related to the use of areas significantly exceeding the concession territory under contract and the presence of sites of third parties there.
Questions are also asked about new building permits issued to the concessionaire but falling outside the area of the contract territory as well as on the connection between Yulen and the Ski Federation with a view to obtaining and spending funds from the state budget.
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov ordered a personal inspection by a prosecutor from the Supreme Prosecutor’s Office of Cassation in the light of the data on environmental crimes as well as offenses committed by representatives of the Executive.
Source: the Bulgarian National Television
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)