NATO will Conduct Large-scale Exercises near Russia's Borders in October
NATO will conduct large-scale military exercises across Russia's borders in October 2018, which will involve about 45,000 people, said US Marine Corps General Robert Neller, reports RIA Novosti, quoted by Focus.
"This autumn, in October, there will be a major NATO exercise, which is probably the biggest amphibious teachings since the Cold War peak", said Neeller.
The general has revealed that it will be called "Trident Joining", adding that the maneuvers will be held off the coast of Norway and not far from the Russian border. However, Neller did not offer more specific information about the place. "I am convinced that there will be counter-teachings from Russia," added the general.
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters
- » Eight Countries will Participate in the largest NATO Military Exercise in Bulgaria
- » Turkey has Completed the Construction of a 764-kilometer Concrete Wall on the Syrian Border
- » The Bulgarian Army will have New Combat Equipment
- » Aleksandar Vucic: "We have been Warned - if we Send Soldiers to Kosovo..."
- » Qatar Seeks Full Membership in NATO