The Оldest Letter in a Bottle is ... Part of an Experiment 132 Years Ago
The oldest letter in a bottle was found on a beach about 180 km from Perth, Western Australia.
It was thrown out of the ship 132 years ago.
The letter is a hand-written form dated June 12, 1886, and it included the name of the German ship Paula.
The bottle was part of an experiment at a German Naval Observatory to study ocean currents.
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes