UNICEF: Serbia's Population is Declining at a Rapid Pace
Serbia's population will melt by 23 percent to 5.5 million in 2041. This was announced by the UNICEF Director for the Balkan country Mike Saint Lot at the Copañon Business Forum.
During this period, the labor force in Serbia will be significantly aging and will decrease by 21%. Mike Saint Lot warned that the country is already confronted with negative demographic trends and a lack of labor force.
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake