4 Jihadists Prepared an Attack Against the US Embassy in Ankara
Turkish police captured four Iraqis suspected of planning an attack on the US Embassy in Ankara, local media reported.
The four are detained in the Samsun province, Hurriyet said after the US diplomatic mission on Sunday announced that on March 5 they will be closed because a "security threat."
According to the TV channel Hamer Turk, detainees are members of the Islamic State terrorist group.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: Putin will use Winter as a Weapon in the War
- » Day 279 of the Invasion of Ukraine: USA stated there is “No Need to declare Russia a Terrorist State”
- » Series of Knife Attacks in three Brussels Neighborhoods: Two People have Died
- » Bulgarian SPG-9 Warriors mounted on Buggies chase Russian Tanks through the Mud in Ukraine
- » Musk: Apple has 'threatened to withhold' Twitter
- » Breaching EU Sanctions will soon be a 'Eurocrime'