4 Jihadists Prepared an Attack Against the US Embassy in Ankara
Turkish police captured four Iraqis suspected of planning an attack on the US Embassy in Ankara, local media reported.
The four are detained in the Samsun province, Hurriyet said after the US diplomatic mission on Sunday announced that on March 5 they will be closed because a "security threat."
According to the TV channel Hamer Turk, detainees are members of the Islamic State terrorist group.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Euro Ombudsman: EC hides Correspondence between Von der Layen and Pfizer
- » Lavrov: Russia does not want War with Ukraine
- » Lukashenko: War is Possible only if Belarus or Russia are Attacked
- » Croatian Minister: The President Embarrassed us in front of Bulgaria and Ukraine
- » Biden-Zelensky Conversation did Not go Well
- » NATO is considering Deploying Troops in Slovakia