4 Jihadists Prepared an Attack Against the US Embassy in Ankara
Turkish police captured four Iraqis suspected of planning an attack on the US Embassy in Ankara, local media reported.
The four are detained in the Samsun province, Hurriyet said after the US diplomatic mission on Sunday announced that on March 5 they will be closed because a "security threat."
According to the TV channel Hamer Turk, detainees are members of the Islamic State terrorist group.
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » The United States Has Allocated $ 250 Million in Military Assistance to Ukraine
- » Boris Johnson Denied Lying to the Queen about the Reasons for the Parliament’s Suspension
- » The US Postpones a Planned $ 250 Billion Increase in Customs Duties on Chinese Goods for October 15
- » Food and Drug Shortages - the Worst Case Scenario For Brexit Without a Deal
- » China Exempts 16 Types of US Goods from Additional Duties