Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian Leaders to Meet in Mostar
In Mostar, a tripartite meeting of leaders of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Croatia will be held today. Alexander Vucic, Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic and members of the Bosnian collective leadership, Dragan Covic, Bakir Izetbegovic and Mladen Ivanic, will sit at a table to discuss their bilateral relations and their mutual territorial claims.
They pointed out that Brussels as one of the main obstacles for the countries to join the EU. In addition to a meeting of the Heads of State of the three countries, a meeting of Foreign Ministers is scheduled.
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks
- » Sofia Celebrates its Holiday - September 17th
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week