Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian Leaders to Meet in Mostar
In Mostar, a tripartite meeting of leaders of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Croatia will be held today. Alexander Vucic, Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic and members of the Bosnian collective leadership, Dragan Covic, Bakir Izetbegovic and Mladen Ivanic, will sit at a table to discuss their bilateral relations and their mutual territorial claims.
They pointed out that Brussels as one of the main obstacles for the countries to join the EU. In addition to a meeting of the Heads of State of the three countries, a meeting of Foreign Ministers is scheduled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Erdogan Has Ordered the Conversion of Hagia Sofia Back Into a Mosque
- » Second Day in a Row: Protests For and Against the Government in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of National Service for Protection Krasimir Stanchev Resigns
- » A Counter-Protest is Going to Take Place in the Center of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: President's Security Adviser Iliya Milushev Has Been Arrested
- » Ban on Mass Gatherings in Belgrade After Protests