Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian Leaders to Meet in Mostar
In Mostar, a tripartite meeting of leaders of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Croatia will be held today. Alexander Vucic, Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic and members of the Bosnian collective leadership, Dragan Covic, Bakir Izetbegovic and Mladen Ivanic, will sit at a table to discuss their bilateral relations and their mutual territorial claims.
They pointed out that Brussels as one of the main obstacles for the countries to join the EU. In addition to a meeting of the Heads of State of the three countries, a meeting of Foreign Ministers is scheduled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Why Britain Lifts Quarantine For More Than 50 Nations — But Not For Bulgarians
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgarians Entering Slovakia Obliged to 5-Day Quarantine
- » Emmanuel Macron Announced the New Prime Minister of France
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe Resigns, Macron Prepares New Cabinet