BSP will Send a Signal to the Prosecutor's Office For the Privatization of CEZ
Representatives of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) will bring a signal to the Chief Prosecutor for the CEZ privatization inspection at 14.00 today at the Sofia Court of Justice.
This was announced by the party press center.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair