Lukashenko Appointed a Bodyguard for Sports Minister in Belarus
Belarusian President Aleksandar Lukashenko appoints Minister of Sports and Tourism, Sergey Kovalchuk, who is was a security service official, the press service of the presidency said. Since 2004, Kovalchuk is an employee of the Office of the President of Belarus.
Lukashenko dismissed former sports minister Alexander Shamko because he did not take effective measures to fight corruption according to him. By decision of the President, Shamko was transferred to the Emergency Ministry, where he was previously Deputy Minister.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BSP suspends Talks with "We Continue Change" and Demands Kiril Petkov to Not be Prime Minister
- » Black Smoke over the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Radev on the Expulsion of Russian Diplomats: I hope this Decision was Considered in terms of Scale and Consequences
- » Bulgarian MFA: Calls for Support for the Russian Military are Absolutely Unacceptable
- » All Russian Consulates in Bulgaria will Close
- » Bulgaria Expels 70 Russian Diplomats