This Week is Expected to Government to Announce the Nomination for New Energy Minister
This week is expected to announce the nomination for Energy Minister after Temenuzhka Petkova has deposited her resignation for the deal on the sale of CEZ's assets in Bulgaria.
It was initially announced that this would happen last week, but later the coalition partners gathered with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and they agreed the decision to be postponed for this week.
The aim was first to pass the joint meeting of the Energy Commission and the Service Control Commission to clear all the uncertainties surrounding the
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)