Parliament in Discussions About the Liberalization of the Energy Market
The free energy market will be the topic of a roundtable to be held in parliament on Tuesday, Nova TV reported.
MPs and the chair of the Energy Regulator will discuss the changes to the basic energy bill, with which the system will reach full liberalization.
According to the importers of the amendments by GERB, the new texts will allow the energy sellers on the Bulgarian Independent Exchange to become aroun 100. It is envisaged that the free market will push out producers, who had preferential conditions up to now. This, according to the government, would show that the prices on the market are fair.
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal