Large Military Training in the Black Sea with Bulgarian Participation
About 1,700 soldiers from Romania and several other countries, including Bulgaria, will participate in the largest military training "Spring Storm 18".
The exercise, which is under the control of the Romanian Navy, will take place in the international waters of the Black Sea.
The Romanian Navy has specified that naval, air and ground forces will be involved in the maneuvers. Together with the Romanian forces, military training from Bulgaria, France, Georgia, the United States and Ukraine will take place in the training. Novinite.com recalls that in January Russia launched its first military exercises for 2018 in the Far East.
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters
- » Eight Countries will Participate in the largest NATO Military Exercise in Bulgaria
- » Turkey has Completed the Construction of a 764-kilometer Concrete Wall on the Syrian Border
- » The Bulgarian Army will have New Combat Equipment
- » Aleksandar Vucic: "We have been Warned - if we Send Soldiers to Kosovo..."
- » Qatar Seeks Full Membership in NATO