Emir of Qatar Will be on A Official Visit to Bulgaria
His Highness the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani will head on Monday to Belgium for an official visit, followed by a state visit to the Republic of Bulgaria.
During the two visits, His Highness the Emir will hold talks with leaders and senior officials of the two countries, on relations of friendship and cooperation between Qatar and each of Belgium and Bulgaria, and ways of boosting them, besides a number of issues of mutual interest.
A number of cooperation agreements and memoranda of understanding will be signed in various fields during the two visits.
His Highness the Emir will be accompanied by an official delegation as well as a delegation of businessmen.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense