6 on the Richter Scale Shook Papua New Guinea
An earthquake of 6 on the Richter scale shook central parts of Papua New Guinea just weeks after another powerful earthquake whose victims are now more than 30 people, reported RIA Novosti.
The epicenter of the earthquake yesterday was 83 km southwest of the city of Porghira. So far, there have been no reports of casualties and destruction.
Last week the earthquake was 7.5 at the Richter, the epicenter was in the same area.
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday