Beppe Grillo's "Five Star Movement" Won the Italian Parliamentary Elections
Italian anti-elitist "Five Star Movement" headed by Luigi Di Maio leads the Italian elections, according to the first data from the exit polls distributed by RAI News 24. The movement was founded by comedian Beppe Grillo.
According to the information, the populist movement is currently winning the majority of seats in both the upper and lower house of the parliament, with a total of 30,5% of the votes of Italian citizens.
The figures indicate that the "Forza, Italia" party of former Prime Minister and political veteran Silvio Berlusconi and Matteo Salvini's Lega (Nord) currently have the same number of votes. According to the results distributed by RAI News 24, both parties gain 14,5%.
Together with the votes for "Fratelli d'
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » Trump Signed a Decree to End the Division of Migrant Families
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1