The US Government has Approved the Sale of Anti-tank Missiles to Ukraine
The US government has approved the sale of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine, TASS reported, quoted by Focus.
The US administration has approved the sale of the $ 47 million anti-tank missile "Javelin". This is reported on Thursday by the US Department of Defense.
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing