The US Government has Approved the Sale of Anti-tank Missiles to Ukraine
The US government has approved the sale of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine, TASS reported, quoted by Focus.
The US administration has approved the sale of the $ 47 million anti-tank missile "Javelin". This is reported on Thursday by the US Department of Defense.
- » The Guardian: Sweden Distributes 'Be Prepared for War' Leaflet to all 4.8m Homes
- » Russia Poses no threat to Baltic Republics - Czech Officials
- » US Fighters have Intercepted Two Russian Strategic Bombers near Alaska
- » Near Our Border with Turkey 37 Migrants Were Caught While They Were Trying to Cross It without Any Documents
- » Karakachanov: Our Army Is Not Just For Parades
- » The Military Parade for the Celebration of the Bulgarian Army