Temperatures to Rise and Snow in West and North Bulgaria will Transition to Rain
Today it will be cloudy. With an increase in temperatures, the snowfall in Western and Northern Bulgaria will transition to rain. In the rest of the country, there will be light rain, too.
Frost is expected to form in many areas. Up to moderate southern wind in Eastern Bulgaria and along the Struma valley, light wind in the Danube plain from east-northeast. Maximum temperatures of between minus 3° and 2°C in Northern Bulgaria and some places in the upper Thracian plain, in the rest of the country between 3° and 8°C, in Sofia about 5°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)