The Section Between the Court Palace and ''Sveta Nedelya'' Church Becomes Pedestrian
From March 3rd, ''Vitosha'' Blvd, from "Alabin" Street to "Stamboliyski" Blvd., becomes a pedestrian zone.
Thus, the pedestrian area of ''Vitosha'' Blvd. connects with ''Sveta Nedelya'' Church to be rebuilt and freed from cars.
The movement will be changed on "Boris I" in the section between "Pozitano" Str. And "T. Alexandrov" Blvd. The direction of traffic is changing along ''Lavele'' Street next to ''T.Aleksandrov'' Blvd.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.