Fire Kills at Least 26 people in Drug Treatment Center in Capital of Azerbaijan
Fire rips through drug rehabilitation centre in Azerbaijan's capital Baku killing at least 26 people, local media say.
Television pictures showed flames leaping through barred windows of single-storey buildings.
Four people were taken to hospital, Azarbaijan's news agency APA says.
The cause of the fire is not known, according to BBC.
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival