Fire Kills at Least 26 people in Drug Treatment Center in Capital of Azerbaijan
Fire rips through drug rehabilitation centre in Azerbaijan's capital Baku killing at least 26 people, local media say.
Television pictures showed flames leaping through barred windows of single-storey buildings.
Four people were taken to hospital, Azarbaijan's news agency APA says.
The cause of the fire is not known, according to BBC.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » San Francisco: Huge Fire in a Warehouse
- » Plane with 98 Passengers Crashed in Pakistan
- » Huge Fire in London Warehouse
- » Derailed Train in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora - Delayed Schedules and Spillage of Copper Concentrate
- » Explosion in a Chemical Plant Near Venice - Possible Spread of Chemicals