Fire Kills at Least 26 people in Drug Treatment Center in Capital of Azerbaijan
Fire rips through drug rehabilitation centre in Azerbaijan's capital Baku killing at least 26 people, local media say.
Television pictures showed flames leaping through barred windows of single-storey buildings.
Four people were taken to hospital, Azarbaijan's news agency APA says.
The cause of the fire is not known, according to BBC.
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall
- » Stolen Truck Slams into Cars in Germany
- » At least 10 Killed and 27 Injured in Jalalabad Explosion
- » Migrant Ship Sank near Lampedusa, there Are Casualties