Today Parliament will have Only Parliamentary Control
Questions on nuclear energy will be answered by Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova.
Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Justice, Education, Health, Home Affairs and Social Policy will also be involved in the control, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor