President Radev: The Government's Actions on the CEZ Deal are Chaotic
President Rumen Radev assessed the government's actions as chaotic regarding the sale of CEZ, reports Darik.
The President's comment was made about today's meeting of Prime Minister Borisov with the owner of the candidate-buyer of CEZ ,Gina Varbakova, and the request of Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov that the state has the opportunity to enter into this deal.
Rumen Radev expressed his anxiety that the services did not work on this case and the question arises whether they serve the state or part of the government. "It is anxious that democratic control mechanisms also prove to be powerless," the head of state said.
He explained that he expects rational decisions in the interests of Bulgaria, but that does not negate the question of why we allowed to end up in this situation.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)