President Radev: The Government's Actions on the CEZ Deal are Chaotic
President Rumen Radev assessed the government's actions as chaotic regarding the sale of CEZ, reports Darik.
The President's comment was made about today's meeting of Prime Minister Borisov with the owner of the candidate-buyer of CEZ ,Gina Varbakova, and the request of Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov that the state has the opportunity to enter into this deal.
Rumen Radev expressed his anxiety that the services did not work on this case and the question arises whether they serve the state or part of the government. "It is anxious that democratic control mechanisms also prove to be powerless," the head of state said.
He explained that he expects rational decisions in the interests of Bulgaria, but that does not negate the question of why we allowed to end up in this situation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"