President Radev: The Government's Actions on the CEZ Deal are Chaotic
President Rumen Radev assessed the government's actions as chaotic regarding the sale of CEZ, reports Darik.
The President's comment was made about today's meeting of Prime Minister Borisov with the owner of the candidate-buyer of CEZ ,Gina Varbakova, and the request of Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov that the state has the opportunity to enter into this deal.
Rumen Radev expressed his anxiety that the services did not work on this case and the question arises whether they serve the state or part of the government. "It is anxious that democratic control mechanisms also prove to be powerless," the head of state said.
He explained that he expects rational decisions in the interests of Bulgaria, but that does not negate the question of why we allowed to end up in this situation.
- » Sofia Mayor: There is Still Much to be Done About the Safety of Children on the Internet
- » New Traffic Jam Forms in Sofia Because of the Construction of the Third Subway Line
- » Bulgaria Remains at 111th Place on Media Freedom in the World
- » Experts Have Called For a Eeduction in the Politicization of the Energy Sector
- » Alexander Manolev Resigned as Deputy Minister of Economy
- » Prosecutor's Office Investigates Misappropriation of EU Funds by Deputy Minister Alexander Manolev